Thursday, April 1, 2010

Little Sprouts!

Trees starting to bud!


Some sprouting seeds Joziah found while we were at the park!


A growing baby, so big now I can't even look down and see my feet (smile)!
only about eight weeks left!

For us the signs of spring are bursting all around us. Our garden is getting ready to show of it's color,
our grass is turning green! We are making plans for our new flock of chicks that will come in a few weeks.
We are planing and mapping out the Biggest garden we have ever had (very thrilling).
And we are excitedly getting ready for our new baby with sewing, knitting, bassinet making and for sure some lovely things from it's 5 wonderfull siblings!

I hope you are all having a gloriously wonderfilled Spring!
Many blessings to you!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I'd love to come help with the garden, & preparations for Baby, Momma! It might be good retreat time for me...as I need some. :-) T is strugglin' Mel... I need my lil sis...