Friday, May 22, 2009

MY THOUGHTS ON "STUFF"

This is not what I was planning on writing about today, but it is what I've been thinking about allot. So here it is... My resolutions ( I know it's May!)
Over the next 6 months:
things I would like to stop buying from a mainstream store:
disposable diapers/ wipes
milk
eggs
bread
cereals
ice cream
crackers
snacks
Over the next year (maybe 2)
things to stop buying from mainstream stores:
fruits
veggies
any dairy products
bread making supplies
meats
Things I want to and need to learn to help this happen:
perfect my bread making and buy a grain mill
caring for chickens :)
growing what we can
eating with the seasons ( don't eat what's not in season, meat and other things)
Well my list could go on and will continue I'm sure but life outside my computer still goes on... :)
5 happy children await me in their freshly filled sand box. their laughter is calling me.
All my resolutions are for those 5 shining happy faces, some resolutions may change and grow over time but the reasons are still the same. I want to teach what ever I can to my little ones and show how to enjoy every minute of life that God has for them. Thank you God for my precious family!

No comments: