Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Planting seeds of hope...part one

My absence has been too long. Where we are residing sadly does not provide me with the ability to share our daily lives in web world. But staying with my dear in-laws for a few days I thought I would stop by my little quiet corner of the web. 

Many things have happened in my daily life since my last visit here. There are the usual things of home and mothering, and well with a few added joys and struggles, you have my life!

So to start with a joy, we found out back in late November that we are be blessed with an other little bundle, and yes for those who may have lost count this makes SEVEN. We are all very excitedly awaiting this newest little souls arrival.  With five very active and creative boys, and just one equally active little lady, we are all hoping and praying scales to be tipped more on the side of quiet and dainty little lady type of life. We for sure would find joy in welcoming of a little man, but it would be fun to have a little change.

Another joy is the possibility of  being in our own house some time this summer. I am praying we can get in there before the newest ones face shines upon us, but I know by now that I am not the one in control. And I know that my loving Creator knows my hearts desires and knows what is best for me and my growing clan.

This is only a couple of our many joys. I hope some time to be able to share more.

I do wish for the chance to have shared more here. I feel it has been good in some ways though, to not have the distraction of recording things here. There are most definitely memories I am fine letting go of.

So as for the struggles, I will say no more then there were/are struggles.  God has and still is, protecting my family. And teaching us things we need to learn. We all love each other more then I ever thought possible.

Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,  through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.  And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance;  and perseverance, character; and character, hope.  Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
~Romans 5:1-5

I not had the chance to plant any tangible seeds this year, but that does not mean I not daily watching things grow. Like the above verse says, one thing leads to another. Tribulations with the hand of God bloom into hope. And hope will not disappoint me...

No comments: