Thursday, May 19, 2011

Life Art... Grace...

We are again coming to the point were we do not know where we will be sleeping! Next week we move from the place we have called home for a few short months.
We have really enjoyed this space. And feel blessed by friendships we have made while being here. 

Josh and I always have a hard time when it gets to this point ( dejavoo?..."I've seen that tree before").   Each repeat of these similar scenarios we learn something new of our selves, of our kids, and how much we still have to learn about life and growing to be the family we really want to be. 


Grace:
disposition to or an act or instance of kindness, courtesy
a characteristic or quality pleasing for its charm or refinement

The of Grace
God is always gently showing me amidst these scenarios where the art of grace needs to be used.  Grace is the one thing that I so truly desire to decorate my life...yet it is the hardest Life Art to create!  Like any art it must be practiced.  I really try but I am not very good at consistency.  I will not blame my situation, as I have done in the past. But I will use my situation to perfect the art that I so dearly wish to decorate my "walls" with.

The wife, mother, daughter and friend I am growing to be is Grace-filled...



May every step I take lead me closer to Grace...

2 comments:

Audra said...

Oh friend, I'll be praying for you to find a nest for your sweet family very soon. And I do wish that grace wasn't so hard to come by sometime. Love you!

from point of sale australia said...

I too will pray for you to find a better place for your family. Wish you luck.