Saturday, April 11, 2009

The passng on of a dear dear friend...

I don't know about you, but the lose of someone close helps me stop and think about life in many ways... My husband and I met because of this friend, he had a gift of connecting people. I know he knew how much he meant to our family... I feel like anything I think to say just isn't quite right,,. his memorial service was beautiful...he blessed so many, and through those he left behind can continue to pass on his legacy.
Well I guess what I'm try to say is stop and think for a minute,.. tell the people in your life what they mean to you. Be creative about it, toss a ball with your kid, go for a walk with your spouse, give a friend a hug. Love comes in all shapes and sizes.
I will leave you with quote I heard the other day "...when your hands are open to give they are open to receive..."

No comments: